Discreet Affordable Reliable
*Some restrictions apply. Participating locations only. Not available with all makes/models.
We offer 24/7 customer service when you call 800-880-3394. Operators are there to assist you in both English and Español
Unable to afford your interlock device? We have staff standing by to help you navigate the TN Indigent Program
#1 Alcohol Monitoring Devices
Believe it or not, all Ignition Interlock Devices (IIDs) are not created equal. While some car breathalyzer brands boast affordability, quality and safety are often overlooked. Every product that Smart Start manufactures is not only affordable but also designed with your safety and usability as our main objective. In fact, Smart Start thoroughly tests every interlock device to ensure that it exceeds the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) standards, keeping you safe while you travel. The sleek and discreet design fits comfortably anywhere in your vehicle. Expect only the most accurate results so you never have to worry about false positive readings. Since 1992, millions of customers have trusted Smart Start for the best Ignition Interlock Device nationwide.
Simple Interlock IID
Simple Interlock knows that you want to get back on the road, so we’ve made the process simple with the cheapest car breathalyzer device. We have one ignition interlock device (IID) that can be programmed to meet your program’s needs. Pricing is simple and up-front; we’ll charge you one flat fee with no hidden or erroneous additions. No matter how you contact us—by phone, email, or chat—you’ll reach a real, live human being who can answer your ignition interlock device questions and walk you through the process.
*Not available at all locations
Not every client needs continuous monitoring; SmartMobile™ is the perfect alternative.
SmartMobile™ is NHTSA certified, alcohol specific, fuel cell technology that provides court admissible data. It is GPS enabled and equipped with a facial detection camera.
SmartMobile™ features include:
- Half the price of alternative monitoring devices with convenient payments
- Completely customizable test windows compatible with client work schedules, as well as on-demand testing
- Powered by Verizon; no docking station, landline, internet or smartphone needed
- All normal activities can be performed without worrying about damaging the device
- Instant violation alerts via SmartWeb™, the best case management software available
The lowest risk alcohol monitoring device, BreathCheck™, the newest product from the innovators at Smart Start.
BreathCheck™ works in conjunction with the Client Portal App. The first step is to download the app and purchase the device.
You have two types of BreathCheck tests: BrACs and Check-Ins.
- BrAC means you are taking a breath test, which includes the use of your phone’s camera with facial detection, saying the unique key phrase and then providing a breath sample into the BreathCheck device.
- Check-In will also include facial detection and saying the unique key phrase. You will go through the same process as a BrAC test, excluding the breath sample.
FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU
DUI Help is Here!
TN Law requires installation of a car breathalyzer for a minimum of 365 days to regain a valid TN Driver License. Smart Start of TN is the leading Ignition Interlock installer in Tennessee. Ready to install your IID? We’re here to help you get back on the road!